no 3 free relists, and why am I being advised about VAT????????????????/

I have noticed I am not getting the 3 free relists at the moment - anyone else lost them?

Also on the bottom of the listing page I am getting a message about VAT, I have not noticed this before.

Hopefully it is just another glitch.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Make sure you were logged into the Au site and not the UK as that is where they add VAT rather than GST.

Other than that try a different browser. The free relists seem to come and go for no particular reason, sometimes if you edit or revise an item the tick box will appear.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

No.

Yes. But the links are to an invalid page

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

The VAT message is clearly (yet) another eBay glitch. The 3 free relists disappear all the time only to come back in a day or two - I noticed whenever I lose the relists that the Saved Drafts link (on the left side in the Sell tab) also disappears with it.
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Also the auto relist vanish if you have sold over $1000 or 100 sales  amount in the last 12 months, and only reappear when your sales go drasticly down.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

The VAT has been on my page for a few days, and yes I'm logged to the Australian site. It is there when I re-list an item. I have no idea why it is there (like being flicked over to the US community board when I don't want to be there!).  I'm thinking  it might just be yet another long standing glitch.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

If the limit was $1000 or 100 sales in a whole year, I would have lost the auto relists long ago.
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

I would say it's copypasta from another eBay site when they have done an update.
Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@heihachi_73 wrote:
If the limit was $1000 or 100 sales in a whole year, I would have lost the auto relists long ago.

The figure in the above post may have been a typo.( $10,000 ).  Although the figure at which sellers lose the 3 free relists is not published by ebay, the general concensis from board users is annual sales of around $10,000 plus 100 individual sales will see your 3 free relists disappear.  If you lose them and reduce your selling for an extended period of time, they do come back, ie. the loss of 3 free relists is not permenant.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

I got this VAT (Value Added Tax) nonsense on the bottom of my listings too (when I list or revise a listing). I noticed it about a week ago.

No idea what this means or where E-Bay is going with it ....................

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply