offer to sell without final value fees lasts 10 days. Do I need to sell within 10 or list within 10?

I have just accepted and offer from ebay to sell without final value fees and the offer lasts 10 days. Do I need to sell within 10 days or just list within 10 days?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: offer to sell without final value fees lasts 10 days. Do I need to sell within 10 or list within

Thanks Craig for the reply & Congrats on a quick sale - So it's the next 10 sold; not necessarily the next 10 listed that get the offer?

The Living Dead Doll  I've listed has a watcher & 10 views so far for 10 day auction (which is pretty good for hidden selling) - but the item is ultra rare. Must get the other 9 up & hope no cheapies sell in the meantime!

I've made a mental note not to let hubby see what you are selling! LOL! I however have saved you to faves; For when gifting times roll around!

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

Re: offer to sell without final value fees lasts 10 days. Do I need to sell within 10 or list within

Thanks Redders
Well i guess the only real way to tell is if you have something listed before accepting the promo and then it sells after you have accepted the promo that would make it next 10 sold and id imagine it runs out on the 3rd. If its actually as listed in the T&C then it should just be your next 10 listed before the 3rd.  Ebay are still unsure when i ask.

Haha if he needs any golf items i may have some things his interested in ๐Ÿ™‚
Thanks hope your items sell.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

Thanks Craig; I shall keep checking your thread & my sales board! The cheapest of the dolls ($45 one) has a "private bidder" with a very high 800's FB score - been awhile since I've seen a buyer like that! The $250 + dolls are going up tomorrow; Out of 40 free until then on daughter's account - but plenty on mine here that didn't get the offer.  Such is life & Ebay!

I'm sure you'll have whatever he wants in golf stuff - hence my saving you & hiding away so he doesn't see what you sell! 

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply