omg

401ev
Community Member

wow now ebay have taken my monly fees out thats ok but they have put them in the credits line instead of the debits on top of a phlipino lady promising to credit me fot 25 free listings that they charged me for they said it would take 24 hours and then she said no 48 hours i said well have to wait and see then she laughted like a histerical witch and hung up that was a week ago and still have the extra fees not going anywere i would say not bad for my first post

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

omg

So what you are saying is eBay has credited you with all fees including FVF instead of just the listing fees because of the glitch ?

Well perhaps you had the offer of free FVF listings but not aware of it.

Many have received that offer recently, myself included.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

omg

no they took the money out of my paypal account but on the activity stament its in the creadit instead of the debit so im out of pocket both ways and also have not refunded the fees aculated on the free listings i still had left yes that part is the glitch

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

omg

also the so called glitch can be fixed straight away by one person but when i went to try with rest of listing i got the 24 to 48 hours answer that was a week ago

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

omg

Save the sentence.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

omg

hate to be an annoying punctuation person, because i'm not the best at times; but a full-stop will work wonders for people reading your posts.

right now, they're extremely difficult to understand.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

omg

I understood it perfectly . . . . . eBay have put his fees on the credit line instead of the debits on top of a Philipino lady

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

omg

Ooooh, a happy ending    pmsl.gif

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply