Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Combined postage question

I'm sorry for asking what is probably a silly question, but if you tick offer combined postage in the preferences and someone buys say, 2 items, do ebay wait for you (the seller) to work out the combined postage and adjust the invoice for the buyer, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Notification of Pending PayPal Payment... and then cancelled 10 days later. Not an eCheque.

This is a weird one. I had a "buyer" who bought an item and paid by PayPal. However, this was some sort of non-eCheque pending payment. Here's what it looks like in that email: Dear X,X has initiated a PayPal payment to you - funded from the sender's...

What happened to 40 free listings???

So i've been away from Ebay for a while but just tried to list an item & Ebay want to charge me nearly $4.00 to list one item!! **bleep**?! I haven't listed anything for months & according to what i see on 'my ebay' page i'm entitled to 40 free listi...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sales promotion abd mobile app

I have just put all my items on sale via the sales promotion since markdown manager no longer works. My question is...I can see the discounts on items on top of the item title when I click on a listing but only on a pc. It does not show up on mobile ...

I AM SICK OF INSERTION FEES

Time to take a stand this is a pure MONEY GRAB, EBAY WAKE UP FIX THE THING. JUST AS YOU ARE SAYING " BUT WE ARE FIXING IT" SLOWLY, GET IT TOGETHER。 Spoiler (Highlight to read)

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listings missing in store

I know this has been asked many times before but I really do need to get in touch with ebay urgently -does anyone have a link? thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment Pending

I understand the security protection which is behind Ebay's Payment Pending.This is what I am told...'To make sure everything looks good with your selling account, your funds are pending in PayPal for up to 21 days, until it’s been 90 days since your...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller sent to incorrect address, so where do I stand ?

I have paitiently been waiting for an itme I purchased on the 28th August. Upon checking the online tracking, it appears it is on it;s way back to the seller as "the address was not known". It appears to have made it all the way to my suberb, now it'...

Anyone Heard of this Type of Postage?

I posted 2 parcels yesterday. Both under 500g, going by standard tracked post. When I looked at the app last night to make sure they were showing, one has come up as standard delivery, the other says "premium (legacy)" and isn't the tracking number I...

They come and they go (free listings)

I don't know how it can be *that* hard I had my usual 40 free listings (although they were not free at $1.65 each of course) Then ebay added a second set and then a third set And now there is the one set back again The fiddle, the stuff things totall...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Checking Out of stock items on multi variation listings

I have my Active Listings sorted by Qty, so at the top I can see what is close to running out, or what has run out to order more.However, on multi variation listings, ie, listings where you can choose a particular size of the product or colour etc.Wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful