only " good till cancelled" available now.

only " good till cancelled" available now, no 7days or 30 days so weekend promos of free listing and $1 when you sell could be in jeopardy if its relisted by ebay during the week.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: only " good till cancelled" available now.

Or be very vigilant and end the listings a day or so before they are scheduled to end. It's a pain INA and just another money grab by stealth from ebay.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

They need a new option for cancelling your listing listing...like cancelled due to ebay money grab?

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

theres a whole long thread about this, if you don't have a store you will have to be careful of how many free lisitings you have from now on or pay once your BIN roll over automatically.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

I guess the only way around this is to have no more than 40 items listed at any one time.

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Or be very vigilant and end the listings a day or so before they are scheduled to end. It's a pain INA and just another money grab by stealth from ebay.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

They need a new option for cancelling your listing listing...like cancelled due to ebay money grab?

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

What is the long thread title? I'd like to read it all. I am a low volume seller so I'll work around it, but it took me by surprise. Did they sent out notifications?

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/EBAY-S-NEW-HEALTH-CHECK-I-think-it-is-seriously-SICK/td-p/2...

That is the original one (the long one) but several others have been opened since as well but have not been merged by a mod

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Look for the only thread with several hundred posts.

It's 'eBay Health Check...'

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently the emails were hit and miss, and the emails conatined different information between sellers as well.

Best to just read up here. BUT, be aware, there is conflicting information. The only constant I can see is that there will be potentially lots of complaints to the ombudsman, and deservedly so. 

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

That is too long.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply