paypal not releasing money

meroscoe
Community Member

Has Anyone Heard Of Paypal And Enays New Policy Of Not Releasing Everyones Money For 21 Days

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: paypal not releasing money

No that is not the only reason. Paypal can and will use any excuse they like to freeze a sellers funds.
Message 21 of 48
Latest reply

Paypal can and will use any excuse they like to freeze a sellers funds.

They already owe me over $250 in frozen payments so have decided I am not posting any more out thgat is getting frozen as just can't afford to be ripped off and from what I have seen on the internet when paypal freezes money they don't unfreeze it .. would rather cop defects and loose an account or two rather then risk paypal stealing from me .. am ending auctions on the two accounts affected by it and moving items to an account that is not affected .. bloody crooks as far as I am concerned and feel like an absolute mug for posting off an expensive musical instrument via very expensive postage whilst paypal dicks me around ..

Message 22 of 48
Latest reply

As cq_tech keeps advising everyone - contact PayPal and tell them you are going to the Financial Services Ombudsman.  Apparently it costs PayPal $1500 each time a complaint is lodged against them.  Almost a guarantee that YOUR money will be released.

This numnut policy has to be gotten rid of.

Message 23 of 48
Latest reply

no not with enough description that would have spelt clearly how bad it really is for people.
Message 24 of 48
Latest reply

try $400.00
Message 25 of 48
Latest reply

Its like pulling teeth....there making a nice little interest out of this.
Message 26 of 48
Latest reply

They have 400.00 of mine. It is just not worth the listing now your not going to get the money anyway.
Message 27 of 48
Latest reply

Do you think it would help, I told them they where just grabbing interest payments out of this **bleep**, did not bother them at all. I ring them up when a parcel have been picked up and demand my money be released, they hate it but they do it.....
Message 28 of 48
Latest reply

I ring them the moment a parcel is picked up, they hate it but they have to release my money anyway, yes its a dick around keeping watch but what eles can you do.
Message 29 of 48
Latest reply

That's not true, There are new rules in place now and paypal are holding all funds until parcels arrive for all what they call newbies...
Message 30 of 48
Latest reply