postage rates special discount offered post parcel labels

I want to know where do you get the 10% postage discount ebay offers sellers when they use Post parcel print out

to send normal pacels thru Australia post for items up to 500gms is $7.20 , ebay charge us $7.20 so where are the special rates , on top of this they say for a short time only theres a 10% discount off your parcel cost if you use this stystem thru ebay

whats this another BS ebay scam!

the message reads what is in the attachment

I checked all my Invoices and cannot see any special rates or 10% discount of parcel freight rates for these items up to 500gmsWoman Frustrated

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

On your current Seller account it should show under the Credit tab

Invoice Credit
Limited postage label rebate offer
 01-Jul-14 13:22:03 AESTOther-- 

On last month's Invoice it should show at the top under Credits

Miscellaneous credits
Date (PT)DescriptionAmount (AUD)
03-JunInvoice Credit 
15-JunInvoice Credit

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I thought I read on the forums there was no discount for 500 gm parcels. Could be wrong though
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Satchels aren't covered. Own packaging (the $7.20 one) is supposed to be. But it can take up to 2 months to get the rebate, and it is never at POS.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

For a limited time from 6 May 2014, we're giving you a 10% rebate on 500g assessed parcels when using our recently launched Australia Post label printing service. Assessed parcels up to 500g are the only service not already offering a negotiated rate.

How does the postage rebate promotion work?

The postage rebate is being offered for 500g assessed parcels for a limited time. This includes both the standard and express post options which weigh up to (and including) 500g, and for which the labels were created through our label printing service
Once a month we will credit your seller invoice - it will appear in the credit section of your account summary and invoice. Generally this means it will appear in your next invoice; in some cases it may be carried over to the following invoice
You may not see the rebate during the process of creating or buying your label but it will be visible on your invoice.

What are the key terms for the promotion?

The rebate is capped at 100 uses per month per user and is only available for items sent within Australia
The rebate will not apply to additional services purchased on the label printing platform (such as signature on delivery or extra cover)
Read the full terms and conditions.

All other services available through our label printing platform are already made available to you at negotiated rates.

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/postage-and-shipping/buy-print-postage

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

thanks for your reply , all what you state I believe is what was on offer , but I cannot see this on my invoice , also I like the way there big banner on top of page you open for printing ebay labels , we offer special nogotiated rates your save on postage!

PLUS GET A 10% DICOUNT ON ALL PARCELS UP TO 500GMS

message is a bit confusing, specially when the rates up to 500gms a the same as Australia post web site , not going with Ebay

you can now print labels there same price, so other than the 10% dicount that they say they offer Man Madfor a short time only , whats the advantage.

BLIND FREDDY CAN SEE THAT USING EBAY LABELS BENIFIT EBAY BIG TIME AS THIS IS ANOTHER DOUBLE DIP FROM THIS OUTSTANDING COMPANY THAT WITHFOLD INTENRITY AND HONESTY TO ALL SELLERS AND BUYERS.

WHAT DOES EBAY GET FROM AUSTRALIA POST , IF WE USE THERE LABEL SYSTEM 20-30-40 even 50%

I can see this method generates millions of extra dollars thru us , and the saving if any to the seller is very little.

COME ON EBAY LETS PLAY FAIR Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

The 500gm assessed (own packaging) parcel rate $7.20, is the only rate available on ebay postage labels that is not already discounted.

The $7.20 is discounted by 10% for a limited time. Adjustment for 10% credit made later on invoice, may take up to 2 months to show.

I don't think that is confusing.

To buy a 500gm prepaid satchel from the Post Office costs $8.25. To buy same through labels is $7.15 plus cost of satchel .15c approx. saving the seller .95c on each satchel. Worth it imo.

Cheaper also for 3kg prepaid satchels and 3 sizes of BX boxes through ebay labels,
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply