promised refund of charge

I was charged for $.30 for each listing and customer ask to cancel those orders. Where I talked to one ebay agent on chat to refund that $.30 for 3 (.$90) transaction , where same thing happen. Agent promised to refund $.90, but after 2 week when I did not see that amount back, then I again ping on chat. And agent name 'Abhishek' just deny and said last agent was wrong. whats this kind of behavior and he denied to refund. whats this kind of behavior, neither I got my refund as promised and nor I get any email for this. seems whole pain only at seller side and ebay want to just enjoy its commission. feeling very disappointed with in-trustable behavior.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Maybe read this thread

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Ebay-keeps-30-cents-after-I-had-to-cancel-a-sale/m-p/246576...

And giving out your email address on a public forum means you will only get emails from scammers pretending to be eBay

Nobody from eBay read's peoples posts here

And most cs staff read from a script, telling the person whatever they want to hear

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The 30c fixed fee,  is not refundable.

If you refund a buyer or cancel a sale, you may be eligible for a credit of the variable portion of the final value fee. (The fixed fee per order won't be credited.)

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

first agent was wrong (no surprise there really).

You lose the 30c.  

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

You wasted 10-15mins of your time to get back 90 cents?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I thought it a pretty inexpensive lesson. lol

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply