promotional offer

hi all dose anyone have any promotional offer for fee listing for this weekend ? if so would you have the link to it thank you

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

promotional offer

If there was a promotion for this weekend, the link would have already been posted. No link, no promotion. Keep an eye on these forums because someone ALWAYS posts a link.

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

Never fails to amaze me how people are looking

for free listings every week!  

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

@imastawka wrote:

I know!! I don't think they realise that they are a 'gift' from eBay, not something they should expect or demand. It surprises me how many people will actually contact eBay and DEMAND free listings! If I was eBay, I'd block those people from being able to use the promotion when they do come up, purely to teach them a lesson in manners.

I think some sellers also miss the keyword.......PROMOTION. In my opinion, promotion doesn't mean "you should be giving it to us every week or every second week". I have been known to be wrong though.

I certainly don't knock the freebies when they are offered, but I certainly don't rely on them. If I use my 40 freebies up and there are no promotions, I just wait until the next month to list or relist. It's not hard to spread the listings over a whole month, instead of using them all in the first couple of days. To me that's just common sense.

I have about 30 items in my unsold box, but have new items I want to list, so the 30 shall remain in my unsold box until next month or a promotion comes up. One way or another, they'll get relisted eventually.

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

I know!! I don't think they realise that they are a 'gift' from eBay, not something they should expect or demand. It surprises me how many people will actually contact eBay and DEMAND free listings! If I was eBay, I'd block those people from being able to use the promotion when they do come up, purely to teach them a lesson in manners.

Demand is right.    If they're hanging out so badly for free listings, why don't

they check here every week, instead of begging for a link?

Or open a basic store - then they can have 200 every month

Spoiler
     double-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif   And I do like that bit about ebay blocking the greedy ones calling          and  demanding.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

awesome!!!!

I just read I'm getting 300 free listing to be used in the next 2 weeks and FVF have been waived on all.

Unfortunately then I opened my eyes and realized I must have just had a dream lol.

Damn it was nice though lol.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

we might get lucky..........

just heard e-bay.com got 10,000 free fixed price listings for 5 days....

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

i'm sure that would be for the store folks though not us lil people.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

@imastawka wrote:

Or open a basic store - then they can have 200 every month

Given that all the OP's listings are BIN, it would make more sense to open a Basic Store and get 200 free listings each month.

Spoiler
She needs to learn the diffrence between 'off' and 'of'. I don't like the sound of something that is 'made off wood'. It sounds like it could be mouldy to me ๐Ÿ˜›
I wonder if she realises that she can't say in her listings that she is not responsible for items getting lost in the mail?
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

promotional offer

Well, store listings are not reeeeally free. They do have a monthly

fee attached to them.   But still cheap IMO.

And who's the stawka now?  Hmmm?       hiding smiley.gif  You have your finger on the pulse so much,  I think you do more stalking than me    hahahahaha

Spoiler
You forgot the off metal as well.  And all those footy moscots?
Message 10 of 19
Latest reply