"Sent" items still appear in Awaiting Postage

Three recent orders I marked as Sent are still showing in the Awaiting Postage section of my account (even though they have a Sent date recorded). I cleared my cache, tried multiple times over the last few days to mark them as Sent, and each time I get the message "3 orders have been marked as sent" yet they're still there. (And one buyer has confirmed it reads Sent from their end.)

This means when new orders come in, I can't simply print off "all" my packing slips, I have to unclick those three - otherwise those buyers will receive the items again. At some point in the future I'm bound to forget not to resend them...

Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix it?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: "Sent" items still appear in Awaiting Postage

We've had the same problem a few times lately.

The only way we found to fix it was to mark them as sent individually (even though they already show as sent) using the drop down next to each item, rather than ticking them and marking them sent in bulk.

Just another annoyance, should be used to them by now.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

We've had the same problem a few times lately.

The only way we found to fix it was to mark them as sent individually (even though they already show as sent) using the drop down next to each item, rather than ticking them and marking them sent in bulk.

Just another annoyance, should be used to them by now.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Thanks, that worked.

(What didn't work was being notified of your response to this thread!)

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply