"order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received any payment?

My bank account is linked successfully because i can see the micro deposits, it's been over 2 days now and i have not received my payment?? "we've made the funds available for payout" that implies to me there must be some option for me to click "release funds" but i don't even see anything like that? 

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: "order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received

As a "new" seller your funds will be on hold for 30 days or until you can show by tracking and/or feedback that the sale has been successful and problem free.

That does not mean that you can hold the item, you must still send the item within your handling period.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

Re: "order is complete and we've made funds available for payout" but i have not received

Funny they consider a 10 year old account that has been actively used in that time with maybe 10+ items sold if i remember correctly as a "new seller"

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

@ejon9190 wrote:

Funny they consider a 10 year old account that has been actively used in that time with maybe 10+ items sold if i remember correctly as a "new seller"

That's just the way eBay looks at members that haven't sold anything in over a year, and the holds will stand until you can show around 15 (I think) successful sales.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

Would'nt they still be subject to the 30 day hold, as they are for all new sellers?

Your last feedbacks are from more than a year ago, so eBay would consider you 'new' if you have sold nothing else, or very little  since 

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

I have in excess of 6,500 positives - but haven't sold for over a year.

I'm considered ' new ' - all good - I have no problem with that.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

*sorry for the lateness of the reply. nothing showing when I wrote it

Same rules for everyone, my selling account was opened in 2005, nearly 2000 feedback

I would be considered 'new' since I have not sold in a couple of years 

Basic selling rules 101

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Fair enough then, it should atleast then say "funds are on hold and will be paid out upon delivery" or something like that rather than "funds available for payout" which just causes confusion.

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

@ejon9190 wrote:

A new seller is exactly what you are considered as.   If you were at all up to date with ebay policies, then you would know that and that your funds are on hold.

Check your payments tab, there may be a date specified for your funds to be released.

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Hi ejon9190

I am in exactly the same boat at the moment. I sold hundreds of items but that was quite a few years ago with 100% Buyer feedback. It is of no matter how long or how loyal we have  been to this site either as a Buyer or a Seller we are considered as new and green as a first time Seller. Fair? No. Stupid Policy? Yes. However we are stuck with it.

Please don't feel bad about not having read or being completely up to date with every change to ebay policy since you last sold, again, you re not alone. Some of us are not as "perfect" as others.

If you go to seller help and ask for a call back and actually speak to a human and not a bot in chat they say they will release your funds manually once delivery has been established.

Best of luck 🙂

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply