requiring immediate payment

Hi, is there a way to add "requiring immediate paypal payment" for my buy to now items in bulk, and how do I do it please,

thankyou

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: requiring immediate payment

yep go to my ebay selling, tick all the listings you want to change. (If you click on the very first box it will tick all of them.) then click on the edit button. wait for it to load the listings in a new page. Once that happens go ahead and tick them all again, click on the edit fields button, select payment information. go down the list and look for require immediate payment. click on the box and change it to add to all then save and close.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Thankyou so much, i've been going around in circles trying to find it.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If you only want to do one listing you should find it amongst your payment terms.  There's a box just under the paypal section that you tick to require immediate payment.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

If you happen to be making good use of Business Policies then its all very easy as you just need to change it in the one place in the policy you have set up for payments and then all listings that use that policy will change.

I find this a very simple way to keep track of payment, postage and return policies.

All your listings are then consistent and its quick and easy to make any change.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply