sales in 72 hours

in 72 hours my sales have jumped 120%... im liking it alot, just hope it stays that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

sales in 72 hours

@2010silversun wrote:

in 72 hours my sales have jumped 120%... im liking it alot, just hope it stays that way ๐Ÿ™‚

Great for you!!! Really glad some are doing well!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sales in 72 hours

@2010silversun wrote:

Great for you!!! Really glad some are doing well!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

sales in 72 hours

I've had a very busy weekend too! Easter was also really busy. Well done to the OP!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

sales in 72 hours

Same here sheep. Tuesday following Easter I had to load parcels through the rear tradesmans entrance at the post office ( too many to go over the front counter ) and had the same situation today. This usually only happens two or three times a year for me, so twice in a week is a good result. I was absolutely running today trying to get everything packed in time.

I hope the love is shared around as many sellers have been doing it tough lately. Sellers that are doing well buy more as well. This is good for everybody.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

sales in 72 hours

Ok you two, you have gloated enough!!! Smiley Very Happy

No wonder some people are doing well, half of eBay sellers are locked in the basement together!! Joking aside, good to hear some are doing well!

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

sales in 72 hours

Well done OP : )

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply