Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

non payment

had a dispute over slow post,that is fair enough but I posted in time and item left australia within a couple of days and was then held up in US customs or post service, cannott initiate a search in post service until 15 days after latest estimated d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay policy encourages sellers to break the Law In WA And Tasmania Regarding Plant Material

It is against the Law In AUSTRALIA to post plant Material to Western Australia and Tasmania.In my case seeds & I adhere to the law.Some buyers purposely, repeatedly, knowingly (I block all) buy plant material to try and illegally import to these stat...

2.4kg on 500g label

Just got a pakage way bigger than a 500g satchel would hold ....it weighed 2.41kg and came on an ebay printed 500g satchel label. How is that possible ?

Is this buyer question a scam?

it seems shady as hell, i dont do deals ouside ebay, and this guy is not the highest bidder on my item. not to mention ive never talked to him before so how could we have agreed on anything?. Attention Buyer error Attention You can only purchase this...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! postage labels

Having continued problems with printing a postage label when buyer has used a direct deposit into my bank account. I have had the run around from customer services with answers such as "buyer needs to mark payment sent"...which they have done, everyt...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wait 21 days for funds pick up only?!

Hello, I have sold a bath on ebay and the money is still pending for 21 days on my paypal account. I can I get the money faster if its pick up only and I can't add a tracking number extra?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the difference between an eBay template and an eBay store design?

Hi I am just starting out on eBay and I have opened my store. I am not sure what the difference between and eBay template and an eBay store design are. Can anyone give me recommendations for designers and should I get a template or store design. Any ...

Resolved! I A buyer keeps sending me echeques that fail. I blocked her this morning after 2nd failure.

I left feedback for the buyer this morning, using her id so others can recognise her, saying she does not pay and then put her on my blocked buyer list. I also opened an unpaid item case. She sent another echeque half an hour later.Is my feedback for...

How are your sales?

Hi community, Just wondering if your sales are as tragic as mine have been lately? I had a mini surge just before the end of last month, and have had absolutely nothing this month!! Really unheard of, think I am being punished for my comments last mo...

Does a top rated seller need to be a Power Seller first?

I enquired today about my projected seller rating, by my calculations I should qualify for top rated seller on my next evaluation. They agreed that I meet all the criteria and I will reach Power Seller status but top rated will not be awarded as I ne...

Resolved! Postage ??????

I know Australia Post have their postage but: 201325045263 &201325055246

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful