suspended account.canr sent items

bjlcr
Community Member

I  had an account suspended.I had items paid for and to send.I cant get into account to get addresses to post items,what happens in these circumstance.I cant even message uyers,

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: suspended account.canr sent items

If you have sold items waiting for postage, I don't see why you can't see the buyers address in the email that ebay sends you to your own internet provider "your item sold"  or "payment is confirmed".    So you should be able to use that address shown to send any outstanding items.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I dont have emails of buyers addresses I have never recieved emails of when I sell anything.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@bjlcr wrote:

I dont have emails of buyers addresses I have never recieved emails of when I sell anything.

It seems every other seller on here does.

Have a think. When you opened your ebay account, did you list a different email address to your main one?

I know my own ebay account emails are sent to a webmail address that isn't my main one and I never see emails from ebay, or only rarely when I specifically log in. Could this be the case with you too?

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

I have never sold anything, but I always get emails when I buy something (Order Confirmed, then what I bought), so I would assume sellers also get emails.

Are you sure, as springy said, that you haven't changed your email address? Now of course you can't check on eBay, but try to think of possible old email addresses.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

U

Update your email preferences

You're receiving this email based on your eBay account preferences. To change which emails you receive from eBay, go to Communication preferences in My eBay.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I check my communications.But I nor my 2 sisters have ever recieved emails about sales,Weve been selling for 20 years,

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Thank I will check

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply