the roll out of ebay managed payments

i'm sure a lot or most of you probably received the managed payments email this morning. in case you didn't, or missed here - ebay is rolling out managed payments later in the year with pre-registration opening shortly.

more info is located at https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/managed-payments

Message 1 of 699
Latest reply
698 REPLIES 698

Re: the roll out of ebay managed payments

Some of us were told to register by the 1/3 or else and I am also allowed to list new items after this date, perhaps the MP are on US time line so it will actually happen on the 2/2 AU time line?

Also selling restricted items that I was told I woudn't be allowed to list so I have a feeling it will change over tomorrow.

Message 581 of 699
Latest reply

This is probably true. Mine has not rolled over!!
Message 582 of 699
Latest reply

Yes I am
Message 583 of 699
Latest reply

I still haven't had word from eBay about being forced onto MP. I guess selling 5c pieces is paying off, even if I'm lucky to sell one coin a month.
Message 584 of 699
Latest reply

You will find out that you will need to open a store if you wish to sell coins even 1 coin a month as coins are on the restricted list unless you're a business.

Message 585 of 699
Latest reply

Whuck that for a joke, I'm lucky if I make $30 (excluding fees, so probably about $20) by the end of any given month, it's a fluke if something worth more than $5 sells.

Message 586 of 699
Latest reply

This is total **bleep**. I was moved onto this. I have "available funds" and chose "daily" payout schedule yet the money is still in my ebay account

"$0 on hold" and "$0 processing"

This is so bad. Its almost like telling lies

"Your next payout day is 01/03/2020" - and now it's "02/03/2020" and the money is still sitting as "available funds"

Message 587 of 699
Latest reply

I haven't even had the email on any of my accounts. I'm feeling kinda left out!

Message 588 of 699
Latest reply

I get them.

This morning I got a notification that my payment due tomorrow had been sent. This evening the money is in my account.

Maybe liverpool uses a backward bank. Or it has hit their account and they are embarrassed to admit they went off a bit early; they haven't been back to update.

Message 589 of 699
Latest reply

Well despite the support guy saying I was on the "deferred list" I got another message today with the rah-rah-rah "switch over by the 25th or you won't be able to create or update listings" thing.

This doesn't seem very well organised.

I have my POA card (Vic) now, hope they sort out whether they accept it or not.

Message 590 of 699
Latest reply