the send to address cannot be verified. - BUT IS CORRECT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Not the first time this has happened, tried to find info in this but nothign of any help.

The address, as far as i can tell is correct. Everything is spot on.But i cannot create label.

Heres the format customers addreess is in (name and street no removed for privacy) Also attached screenshot , again with private info removed.

**** Nottingham Crt
DROUIN, VIC  3818
Australia

Everything is is the correct place.

The postcode is correct for the Suburb and the spelling is all correct.

Aus post know and accept this address WHY DOES EBAY NOT???

Why do i have to buggerize around with a more expensive option when ive factored the cost of ebay postage into the sale only to have it not work,as i said this is not the first time.

Why can there not be an overide feature allowing me to print ther blooming label with the info i know is correct, cmon ebay...

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: the send to address cannot be verified. - BUT IS CORRECT ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Why not try it with Click & Send? The cost is exactly the same and payment can be made by PayPal or Creditcard.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

You probably need to take the comma out after the suburb.

Or check that the postcode is correct.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Might  need to put in South East Victoria

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you are using the comma then that is definitely the problem.

I did try using the ebay label printing service as it is annoying having to log out of one account with click & send to log into another id if you only have one label to print but I will never use it again, it printed on more than a quarter of the page so instead of being able to get 4 labels out of an A4 sheet of paper I could only get one.

Back to the click & send site for me even if it is for a single label.

Another advantage of c&s is that I can click on validate next to the address before I go any further so can sort out any issues first before trying to select a service and getting thrown back.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yes that address does exist, as being from Drouin myself, believe it or not, its off Robin Hood way, around the corner from Marion Place and next to Sherwood Crt, see the pattern.......

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply