they're fiddling again

LOL....my login on au site is now in German....send a message - it's in German...revise an item - same....must be wine o'clock ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Re: they're fiddling again

Same here, can't access in box, please sign in thru the German log in !! What The ????

Message 11 of 52
Latest reply

Same here, It's E bay's way of making us join the EU, they are one member short after the  UK left and wan't to make up the numbers !!.I rang E bay 'Support'  about the 'technical issue', they have sent a report to their 'Technical Department'.

Message 12 of 52
Latest reply

Yes getting this issue here too this morning.

Its asking far more frequently to re-login and when it does we are being taken all over the world to login.

But when I hit the browser back button it seems to remove the requirement to login and then just goes on as normal.

Message 13 of 52
Latest reply

@clarry100 wrote:

Yes getting this issue here too this morning.

Its asking far more frequently to re-login and when it does we are being taken all over the world to login.

But when I hit the browser back button it seems to remove the requirement to login and then just goes on as normal.

I just delete the tab,open a new tab and it then goes to my eBay selling page,(I'm automatically logged in so

it shouldn't be asking me to log in each day).

This morning it was the UK site,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Maybe they've picked up that I haven't been to those sites in a while and think that I may be missing out on

a bargain,(or not and it's simply another one of their glitches).

I wonder if the ones from overseas that get our log in have been given our site log in before,Who knows.gif

Message 14 of 52
Latest reply

I thought they had fixed it this morning, It was German, then back to English, now it's a French log in screen popping up, talk about a mystery weekend tour !

Message 15 of 52
Latest reply

Mine is German and it keeps making me sign in even though I am signed in so I can't list.

Message 16 of 52
Latest reply

Mine is the same.

Message 17 of 52
Latest reply

@julie-in-oz2 wrote:

Mine is German and it keeps making me sign in even though I am signed in so I can't list.

Try opening another tab and log in from there or log into the Aus site:

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

Message 18 of 52
Latest reply

This problem is getting worse.

I have a question from a buyer to answer and I can't get past the login page to various countries.

So am unable to respond to buyer questions.

Message 19 of 52
Latest reply

Just been on the phone with CS and they have verified that there is a sitewide problem at the moment.

They have suggested to hover your mouse over the My Ebay on the top right and then run down and choose My Messages.

You then go to your INBOX without the weird multi-country login requests.

Message 20 of 52
Latest reply