toilet paper sales

I think ebay should cancel bull**bleep** accounts selling toilet paper and ban their ip address from joining up again

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

toilet paper sales

eBay is an automated computer program.

Staff at eBay don't know of issues until reported by other members.

image host
Message 2 of 36
Latest reply

toilet paper sales

@danlisa20010 wrote:

I think ebay should cancel bull**bleep** accounts selling toilet paper and ban their ip address from joining up again

Take comfort in the knowledge that these "joke" listings means the "buyer" will never pay. A certain proportion of those sellers won't know to cancel the sale or open an unpaid item dispute. That means, the so called joke listings are going to end up being a very expensive joke for the sellers when they get their next invoice. 

Given there are a lot of new accounts bidding on these items, it leads me to believe they are new accounts created by the sellers. There would be some that would be hoping their listing hits the media, and they can have their 5 minutes of fame. The higher the bidding goes, the better chance they have of being the one mentioned on the news. 

Message 3 of 36
Latest reply

toilet paper sales

It is ok not to search for toilet paper, then you won't see the listings. All good.

Latest reply

toilet paper sales

What a dill to think anyone would actually pay that. Plus, in Australia, why would you need money to pay for "an operation"? Moron.

Message 6 of 36
Latest reply

toilet paper sales

I definitely agree with you,all toilet paper sales should be banned,but you see Ebay is profiting very highly from the sales so why would they them.

Message 7 of 36
Latest reply

toilet paper sales

@wildhogs91 wrote:

I definitely agree with you,all toilet paper sales should be banned,but you see Ebay is profiting very highly from the sales so why would they them.

What next then ? Ban sanitiser, ban rice, ban wipes..............?

As said before, if you don't want to see them, don't look at them. You need to understand that for one reason or another people do buy household goods like them on-line.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 36
Latest reply

toilet paper sales

COVID-19: The Dreadful Predicament

(Humour for perspective purposes only. Not for resale. Not intended to depict any real or actual characters. No trivialisation of COVID-19 intended.)

Message 10 of 36
Latest reply