trying to sell apple watch cases but shipping is way to much it there a cheaper method?

eck4292
Community Member

trying to sell apple watch cases but shipping is more then the cost to the item are there any other ways of doing this

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

trying to sell apple watch cases but shipping is way to much it there a cheaper method?

Afraid not, AP is probably the cheapest.

But if you listed an item I want, I have no hesitation in paying $8 for postage just so I can get it from a genuine Aus seller rather than an Asian seller pretending to be sending within Aus.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

do you think its better to use Domestic letter with tracking Large (C4) prepaid or is there a better way but also they sell for a$1 with free shipping

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

to be brutally honest, you're in a market where those items can be obtained from chinese sellers where they pay little-to-no shipping  and can sell the items at prices lower than you can probably get them for. any of those sorts of accessories are usually a dead-loss if you're an australian seller. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

i have done by resarch and if i sell them by bidding there are only 200 worldwide my issue is shipping do u think the Domestic letter with tracking Large (C4) prepaid from aus post is good
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Why would you use tracking ? If the item is only worth a few dollars, the tracking costs will be more expensive than the item. It might be much better to add maybe 50 cents to the base postage cost as a form of self insurance to cover any that " go missing ". If the apple cases are less than 20 mm. thick when packed, thay should go as a large letter. If you can keep the weight under 125 gm. it will only cost $2 in postage. You can buy light weight, CD case sized,  18 mm. thick boxes on ebay for around 40 cents each. The ones I use only weigh 32 grams. Would they work ?

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply