welcome back tips+Seeking item information and interpretation Asian oriental items please and thanks

I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this, if there is a sub section for asking for information on items I own please let me know and move this thread there @mods if need be.

So hello all after not being apart of the community or selling properly (only selling remaining stock that had been on Ebay since last listing mid 2018).
Basically I began selling on eBay Australia in late 2015. I studied Ebay for 3 months before listing my first item. I managed to identify some niche markets I wanted to test with cheap items which some were going to be brought for the close and forecasted future. One of these items were screen protectors for the latest IPhone 6/7 and Samsung’s as well as nice specificly well made cases. Which I tried with cheaper looking and cheaper made phone cases and they were plain with less profit margins than spending a little more for the product to up sell it for a 100% sometimes more than it be the cheaper item flipping less often as opposed to a nice sleek stylish customised variable cases/covers that still is a massive space of sales in this funnel of electronic accessory ecommerce and even in the shops they sell them in stalls in the malls for $15 each case that have seen for sale on AliExpress for $1.57 per case free shipping for 100+ you do the math. It’s close to 400% turnover. Minus any post/bank/PayPal/service fees. Still a nice chunk of $ for you to use to continue the snow ball and or experiment with new items yourself.

Sorry I’m going into writer mode. 😅🤷🏻‍♀️
I guess I owe it to these forums as I’ve learned a lot right here on these boards and the Ebay website itself there is so many pages with information on everything #siteoverviewpage.

I managed to start a small micro business for a short time and I gave it up because I wasn’t ready for the responsibility’s and to be physically able to manage the business on my own from my home selling items I buy items from China sometimes but many cases it was from my local area people having garage sales (it’s a hard one to make money here it’s more to just find some of bits to add to the page told what your selling) opportunity shops can be amazing and if you check the stuff out by googling the names or tags or stamps on any vintage or antique looking stuffs you might find yourself holding something worth a couple hundred dollars I be sold for $20.

Anyway I want to find out if any info on some Asian oriental items I have from pictures to pottery.

Update: having issues uploading pictures from my phone, I’ll do this when I get home later today.

Happy ebaying
Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: welcome back tips+Seeking item information and interpretation Asian oriental items please and th

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Anyway I want to find out if any info on some Asian oriental items I have from pictures to pottery.

Post any pics and questions on this board, starting a new thread

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Coins-Stamps-Collectables/bd-p/2500000014

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply