where are the free listings?

I think i read somewhere that September is the special month for ebay and there will be lots of free listings.  Has anybody seen anything like that or am i dreaming? If anyone has free listings please post the link here. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: where are the free listings?

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't be holding my breath, if I were you

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Friday and Monday are the usual days extra free listing offers are made.

And not often this early in the month. Have you used all your 40 standard ones already?

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, i have used my 40 free listings. i still have a lot more things i would like to list and relist. I guess i will just have to wait and keep watch.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

There were 150 free listings 2 weeks ago that lasted for a week, so it could be another couple of weeks before they offer more. It could even be next weekend! Keep an eye on this forum because a link usually get posted. Not everyone gets the email, so it's often the only way you can find out about them.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Not sure if this will work for everybody but 15 free listings with no selling fees or FVF & only valid until midnight tonight (Sunday).

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1995 (I only received this in my inbox last night, otherwise I'd have posted it much sooner).

screenshot-mesgmy ebay com au 2014-09-07 04-31-36.png

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

nah, invitation only - but thanks for the link Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Didn't work for me either. Happy Birthday eBay 😞

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Bugger! Sorry to hear that. Sounds like it might be user-specific.

• This Promotion is open only to members validly registered on eBay.com.au who have received the email invitation to participate. This invitation is not transferable or exchangeable.
  • The Promotion is linked to the USER ID to which the invitation is sent by eBay. Qualifying Sellers must list using the USER ID at the top of the invitation.

Yeah, seems it is. 😞

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

It looks like there might be something on the horizon soon: http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/1993

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply