where do add microdeposits

stken-12
Community Member

First time having sold anything on Ebay, I have received the microdeposits in my bank account all good!

but where on My-Ebay do i enter the amounts to have the funds transferred to my bank account? please

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Here's how to verify your account using microdeposits:

1. Sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  2. Select the banner to verify your bank account.
  3. Select Verify with microdeposits.
  4. Once they've reached your account (1-3 business days), sign in to Seller Hub or My eBay.
  5. Select the banner to verify your bank account and enter the microdeposit amounts.

It can take up to 3 business days for microdeposits to reach your account, and we'll email you to confirm they've arrived. The microdeposits will be withdrawn from your bank account within a few days.

Registering as a seller | eBay

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Hi I've got the micropayments but I don't have the red banner on either my ebay and the seller hub can you please help me 

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

ozsart
Community Member

Same here. I guess they will get around to it.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Hi, did you figure it out? I'm stuck not sure how to find it 

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Same here .. they sent the micro payments but there isnโ€™t anywhere to enter the details .. bring back PayPal 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

That is not going to happen

In fact, it is reported that eBay are getting rid of PayPal for buyers as well 

They sure are'nt bringing it back after almost four years

Have you looked at any of the links provided by other members on 'how to' ?

And why eBay brought in Managed Payments in the first place?

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@drfunkalishes wrote:

Same here .. they sent the micro payments but there isnโ€™t anywhere to enter the details .. bring back PayPal 

No reason to bring back Paypal,  current system works fine,   you just need to follow the correct procedure,   you have had 4 years to sign up, but instead wait till you make a sale.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

oh so it's our fault the website doesn't allow us to input the micro-deposits? what kind of response is this.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

@samatrea9 wrote:

oh so it's our fault the website doesn't allow us to input the micro-deposits? what kind of response is this.

Well if you had followed Stawks' instructions in the first post here you would have solved your problem.

I'd also suggest you end your current listings until you've been registered for Managed Payments or you'll never get your money from eBay.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply