why can I only send offers to a couple of my watchers?

Does anyone know why this is? It is not dependant on how many watchers, as one of mine has one, another 3, yet the system only allows me to send offers to about 3 out of 19 listings.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nobody knows - it is one of ebay's great mysteries.     Incidentally when it first came out I offered about 40 watchers /items and did not get a single sale.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Nobody knows - it is one of ebay's great mysteries.     Incidentally when it first came out I offered about 40 watchers /items and did not get a single sale.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

I am able to send offers to all my BIN items with watchers by:

My Ebay > Selling/Sold > Active Listings > With Watchers

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

I also note that after I have sent out one offer on a listing - I dont have the option to do it again on the same item 

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I could be wrong but don't they have to have been listed for a certain amount of time before you can do it?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I was right.  They have to be listed a certain amount of time before you make offers to watchers.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/selling-buy-now/adding-best-offer-listing?id=4144 (about halfway down).

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

FWIW this is pretty much what happened to me, too. Then I checked my emails (which I don't always do straight away) and there were responses in there. They just didn't show up as ebay notifications in my messages folder.  Been meaning to mention it to them, but there always seems to be some other mre important matter if I call them.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Re How many watchers are sent offers. I followed up with CS about three months ago. They were clueless. 

Re How long they must be listed: Many show up eligible for making offers within 24 hours.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply