Advice need Please; Phantom Comics

Hi, I'm about to start listing a Phantom comic collection, I don't think I have anything of great interest as my collection is from the 600's up. Is there any particular issues that I should considered as rare? Also I have the missing page 65 for issue 1181, it is still attached to its cover page that reads " Apology, The gremlins got at the phantom edition 1181......." is this considered as rare. Any advise would be apriciated. Thank you

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Issue 634 the wedding of the phantom is considered hard to find.

As to 1181 not so much.Comic's collectors,unlike book collectors would consider that a fault and it would be less desirable.At least this is what I have found out

Dave

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, If you go into Google & type in Phantom Comics, I sure you will find all the information in there. There are also plenty of  Comic Shops that will be more than helpful in your search.  There are also Show & Swap Meetings that you may want to join. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Issue 634 the wedding of the phantom is considered hard to find.

As to 1181 not so much.Comic's collectors,unlike book collectors would consider that a fault and it would be less desirable.At least this is what I have found out

Dave

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks Dave thats the info I was looking for. Dennis
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks Horizan, I may concider the swap meet idea. Cheers Dennis
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply