Book Fairs, Library Sales - Dates & Times

Let's continue the great thread from the 'old' boards and share information about Library Sales, Book Fairs
Message 1 of 1,392
Latest reply
1,391 REPLIES 1,391

Re: Book Fairs, Library Sales - Dates & Times

Just a reminder that the facebook page "book fairs australia" is where I am posting about forthcoming book fairs now.  There are also recently added files for Op Shops, Book Shops and Library book sales.  Have given away posting on the blog "bookfairsblog.wordpress.com" as I can't get into it since my old computer died.  Hopefully the three new files on the fb page will overcome the need for a blog.

Many thanks to all the posters here over the years who have alerted me to fairs and provided the backbone to the calendar of book fairs I've compiled so far.

Smiley Happy

Message 1391 of 1,392
Latest reply

Re: Book Fairs, Library Sales - Dates & Times

Book sale within a booksale in Perth Western Australia.  Starting 3pm friday 18th August, going through to wednesday 23rd of August.

The usual big booksale with 50 catagories, but saturday 7.15 until 5pm and sunday 8-midday or sold out, there is going to be a pop out sale.  This will be in the foyer to the winthrop hall at UWA.  This is going to have Folio society books, car manuals, large collections,

some high end stuff.  Hope to see all the usual book people there.  

Message 1392 of 1,392
Latest reply