Has anyone had any bad dealings with a seller calling themselves REMOVED? Sells sports memorabilia.

For the second time in a row an item I've paid for has not been sent by this shonky operator calling

himself REMOVED .

The first time I sent a request for him to send the item,through Ebay's mediation, after waiting 15 business days for the item that was only meant to go to Qld from Victoria. His response? "It got lost in the mail and I don't have a replacement to send you. Sorry".

Ok. It's possible that happened. No biggie I just got my money refunded.

Then weeks later I see the item advertised again. I'm wary so I send a message to the seller and ask if the item is available or am I looking at an old ad. I get a message back telling me that yes, the item is indeed available. I think "That's great" and a couple of days later end up purchasing it. This time however I'm keeping an eye on things and after two business days the item still hasn't been sent so I send an ebay msg asking if my payment has cleared. No response.

A couple of days after that I send another msg through ebay querying why he hasn't sent my item yet. No response.

I then decide to send an email through his store's email address asking again what the hold up was on my item. I let it be known that I would give him a couple of days to respond before I took steps to try and get said item. No response.

So now it's been two weeks waiting on an item that should have taken no more than 4-5 days tops. I've gotten ebay mediation involved again. I'm thoroughly sick of this seller and the way he's jerked me around with his unprofessional bull **bleep**.

Anyone else been shafted by this charlatan?

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Has anyone had any bad dealings with a seller calling themselves REMOVED? Sells sports memorabilia.

The point of my post wasn't just to vent my irritation at being stuffed around and to get feed back on similiar experiences, it was also to warn people.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

You are not allowed to name and shame on the boards.  No doubt a mod will be along to remove the seller name shortly.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Then how is anyone supposed to know who I'm talking about?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

@sersw_rqcbasacm wrote:

Then how is anyone supposed to know who I'm talking about?

We don't need to know the seller to give advice on a problem.

Just go through the normal procedure if it doesn't turn up and don't buy from them again.

You have feedback to warn others but keep it factual and don't mention a case or refund as eBay might remove it.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

The point of my post wasn't just to vent my irritation at being stuffed around and to get feed back on similiar experiences, it was also to warn people.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Likewise, anyone who chooses can see you have posted about a seller you had issues with and they can click on your name and your feedback left for others to see exactly who that seller is

Members here do not make the rules and the same rules appy to all people posting here

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Would the item have been posted as a letter? Only reason I'm asking is that 4 items to Qld this year alone, haven't turned up that have been posted as large letters by me (am in S.A.).

Does anyone know if all interstate mail to Qld goes via Underwood?

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@sersw_rqcbasacm wrote:

I realise that but seeing as it's against the rules here, I suggested using the eBay feedback system to warn others.

And with respect what would you do with other buyer's experiences if they voiced their feedback on this seller anyway ?

There is nothing you can do with that information other than what is already available to you.

image host
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply