Can't delete sold orders

My eyes are going loopy as I can't delete any of my sold orders that I have finalised and they're amongst all the other orders that I have yet to deal with and I'm not seeing things properly as it's all over the place haha.

I used to be able to just delete the transactions after I have dealt with them eg/ posted and the buyer has received the item.

It's not even Friday grrrrr!

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Can't delete sold orders

Cleared cache - cookies but still not fixed.

Must be my problem only haha.

Might be a 24hr issue so will try again tomorrow.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

have you no box on the left to tick & delete?
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I'm having a similar problem. Can't clear "recently viewed" so ebay keeps making suggestion about items I've bought. Grin and bear it I guess.

(more like grimace and swear at ebay)

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

@twyngwyn wrote:
have you no box on the left to tick & delete?

Yes but when I tick to delete it doesn't delete so I have items that have already been finalised and items waiting to be finalised all in a line up and down my page and it's like looking at one of those images that have a hidden item within it and you have to really squint your eyes to see what it is, it's driving me nuts haha

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

If you go to your seller hub page & select the Orders tab at the top. Then select posted & paid  it should let you

select actions .Then you just achive the items you want.

Hope that makes senses.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you it fixed the issue, it took me a few pages to get there but got there in the end.

Still learning where to look for things being used to the old classic view I'm slowly but surely getting the hang of the new format.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

If you are using the classic my ebay page and it won't delete from the summary section.

I found if I just click on the sold section I can delete them from there.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Yep, now nothing can be deleted in classic view - sold items, ended items, relisted items, automatically-relisted items, saved drafts etc. Trying to force everyone into the craaaaapy mobile format by deliberately bricking the desktop view are we? Well done eBay, you pack of wโš“s.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Thank you all for your comments. You have helped me figure this out. Another change made with no notifications to sellers!

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply