HOW DO YOU GET TECHNICAL ISSUES ON THIS DAM FIXED

HOW  DO YOU GET TECHNICAL ISSUES ON THIS DAM SITE FIXED, I AM GOING TO GO TO THE TOP IF HAVE TO?????. SUMMARY NOT WORKING PROPERY, MY EBAY NOT WORKING PROPERLY. WATCH LIST NOT WORKING PROPERLY, SERIOUSLY THIS IS MY SECOND ACCOUNT IT HAS HAPPENED TO. AND DO NOT TELL ME TO USE A DIFFERENT BROWSER BECAUSE IT IS NOT THE BROWSER, I HAVE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT BROWSERS. 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET TECHNICAL ISSUES ON THIS DAM FIXED

As the rest of us aren't having the same problems, it is unlikely to be an eBay technical problem anyway.

Maybe your location, ISP, OS, the way you hold your tongue...

Who knows? Not us, and even if eBay did, if it involves more than 2 additional lines of code, their IT department (also known as 'the work experience kids') couldn't handle it.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay tech support do not read here, for your information

I am well aware they sprout that they do

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sorry Pinball, but it looks like it's just you.

There's a help button at the top of the page.   Oh, and one at the bottom as well.

Get them to call you back - but don't do this until office hours.

Mind you, they'll tell you that they will report it to the Technical Department.

Don't believe a word of it.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

They actually did have this "problem" about 18 months / 2 years ago which they admitted to, not across the board but it was as they put randomly there. hence why I started a new account last year and stopped using my previous account of 13 years.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Read my comment about their IT department.

I'm still not sure what you expect those of us (all responders so far) who cannot replicate the problem to do.

Except to point out, again, that if the problem is only being experienced by a small minority (1 out of many million atm) is is more likely to be an issue at your end.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

I know how frustrating it is when there's a technical issue making life annoying for you (or worse than annoying). As has been said, I'm not sure how much help any of us can be...

Have you tried accessing your account on another device? (For instance, if you're accessing it on your computer, have you tried accessing it on your smart phone or tablet/iPad?)

Have you tried accessing it on another computer?

Have you tried accessing it on, for instance, your ipad connected to a free Wi-Fi connection provided by a shopping centre? (I think even fast food places have free Wi-Fi as well.)

If any of those suggestions result in your being able to access eBay, then the problem might be able to be narrowed down. It could be your ISP; it could be your computer.

Can I also ask whether your browser is up to date? I'm supposing that it is, as you mentioned that you tried using other browsers - but just to be absolutely sure...

How old is your computer? What's the operating system? All of these things might have a part to play in this ongoing problem that you're having...

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Try this one:

http://my.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling&ssPageName=STRK:M...

That works for me so maybe it will work for you.

If not.just let us know what problems you are having,(saying something is not working without telling or showing

us how it's not working means we can't give any help),good.gif

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Another thing you could try, is logging into the US site -  ebay .com

I had trouble with my lists disappearing in my watch list a while back, but I could access them by going on the USA site.

A bit of trouble, but if it works, better than nothing.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply