Help & contact page not working/loading for 3 weeks

The eBay help & contact page has not been working/loading for past 3 weeks on the app. All updates are always uploaded on my phone. Is this happening to anyone else? Please fix this eBay as can't contact you to fix the issue as like I pointed out it's your help and contact page so it's an important section to fix eBay.  

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Help & contact page not working/loading for 3 weeks

eBay staff do not read here, this is a member to member forum

I can't speak for anyone else, on the issue you are experiencing as  I do not use the app due to the number of never ending issues  many members post about on a regular basis 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Same here. I don't use the app and have always ignored eBay's vouchers to make me use it...

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Trouble for 3 weeks?

How about stop using the app and use the full site via your browser.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

You're unable to do that now imastawka for a couple of years now it was disabled I believe. 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Unable to do what exactly?

I don't have the ebay app installed, and I just went on the full site on my mobile.

Help page loaded fine.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

You've just reminded me that I should post about a technical issue on the mobile version of the eBay boards.

(And like you, stawka, I'm not sure to what mrandmrsshopalot was referring, as I'm able to use eBay on my iPhone if I want. I loathe the app and won't use it; admittedly, though, if I want to buy something on eBay, I'll wait until I'm back home and in front of my computer.)

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply