How do I delete my eBay Community account? How do I delete my eBay Community account?

I have looked everywhere and also googled.

I can not find an option to delete my community account.

I thought it was a place where people help you, but it's not. And I don;t want to be here in this negative enviroment.

disclaomer, there were many nice people and thank you for that, but the nasty ones who merely reply to attack your character or otherwise is too much.

It's my fault. I shoudl have known better.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: How do I delete my eBay Community account? How do I delete my eBay Community account?

ps: I have found the way to ignore and block users, but it doesn't take them away from threads.
I don;t want to be around angry dishonest people.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: How do I delete my eBay Community account? How do I delete my eBay Community account?

Don't visit the boards.

Simple.

If you don't look, you won't see.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

haha that would be the easiest way.
But these people twist your words to make them sound like something else.
I just don't want to be a part of it.
ps: even though there are many lights in their dark 🙂
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Phone the CEO

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

@imagineorioums wrote:
ps: I have found the way to ignore and block users, but it doesn't take them away from threads.
I don;t want to be around angry dishonest people.

You cannot delete your community account without closing your ebay account.....they are one and the same.  You just have to sign into Community separately.

You can be logged into one or both sections at the same time.

There used to be an Ignore button but I understand that it no longer works.  You could put a member on Ignore and not see what they posted but it did not stop them from posting.

It is very easy to ignore us dishonest people....don't come to the boards.

The only angry person I can see is you.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

This thread has been answered, all subsequent posts degenerated into personal attacks so have been removed.

The thread has been locked

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply