I have not got my free listings this month.... every time i try do a listing it tries to charge me..

I have not got my 40 free listings this month.... every time i try do a listing it tries to charge me.... gggrrr not happy as i have not been able to list anything all month.... Fix it asap ebay.... thanks

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: I have not got my free listings this month.... every time i try do a listing it tries to charge

eBay don't read here.

There has been a glitch with this.

Some have had better success with listing when using Chrome as a browser.

Also I had success with relisting single listings rather than trying to do bulk relists.

Just check that you have listings left as I see 82 completed listings.

Select all selling and go to the bottom in promotions.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: I have not got my free listings this month.... every time i try do a listing it tries to charge

I haven't been able to list for 20 days.

I have heaps of free listings but keep getting charged, so I wait and wait and wait.

ebay say they are working on it, but I wish they would hire some technicians that know what they are doing.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Been going on a month for me

I find it very very very hard to believe anyone is 'working on it'

Any decent business would have someone else in by now 'working on it' given that *if* the ebay I.T. people are, they clearly can't or won't fix the issue

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply