Invalid user ID and sandbox

Just wondering if this is my end or their end

Every search I do,when I go to check feedback comes up with invalid user ID (Tried 5 different sellers,just to check)

Also, up the top of the page, above the eBay logo,in tiny writing it says 'sandbox'

I have cleared all the things, tried two different browsers and am on the laptop I always use

Early Gremlins ????

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Invalid user ID and sandbox

I would'nt sign in to it for sure

But it stopped me from being able to do anything at all, other than 'browse' items

I could not sign in to my own account (I had no problem when I first got home this morning)

Could'nt view feedback and it was telling me my own account did not exist when I tried to sign in again, and then shortly after I tried again, it told me my details were not correct

Could not use eBay as 'eBay' at all without it diverting to the sandbox each and every time

Interesting thing was, it happened minutes before eBay posted their brag/blurb on here

Given how many things they manage to stuff up when they update/add something, I would be very surprised if it was'nt related 

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I can see people's feedback okay, but I haven't had to sign in yet today.

What brag/blurb?

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/eBay-Announcements/Free-Access-to-Terapeak-Research-Tool-With-Your-...

Posted just after I posted this thread

I'd signed in to my eBay twice before that earlier in the morning with no issues

Still can't look at any feedback and not willing to try to sign in again or I'll likely be booted for too many failed attempts 

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Still happening today..Driving me crazy.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

Add me to the list this is happening to.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

It's been working for us since late yesterday evening, and still OK this morning.

Now I've probably jinxed us and it'll start again!!!!!!!!!!
Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Still like it for me Robot Sad

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

Was okay yesterday. It's got me now, too.

I'm not that fussed about the feedback aspect, but I can't list from Inventory, which means I've got to waste my time doing listings that I've already done.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

another ebay glitch due to upgrades or some other lame excuse they will use. Happening to me since yesterday and also been very slow to load and uplist photos etc. We just have to wait it out till they fix it
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply