Retract Bid Timing Out

I’m trying to retract my bid and I’m within the correct parameters, although it keeps timing out. Been trying this for a day now on mobile and PC

ebay Aus, fix this issue ASAP

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Retract Bid Timing Out

This is a member to member forum, eBay do not read here

There is another thread with other people having the same issues,

I'll see if I can find the link to it

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Here is the link to one of the other threads about the issue

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Technical-Issues/Bid-Retraction-not-working-2-days-so-far/m-p/24653...

If you wish to talk to eBay, you need to go to 'eBay Help' at the top of the page and scroll through the options to find the one best suited to you, the follow the prompts from there

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

ll happening.  ebay might be cancelling the retraction option ????

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I think your right, bid cancellation is being cancelled. and the only way around it is to not bid, buy local , amazon,  etsy or who ever , as a customer you must always be treated with respect - are you?. 

I have made an error tonight and bid on a sellers item the wrong item right seller, very similar items , a $250 error. cannot cancel trying for hours. Have emailed seller have to wait till morning . I am west Aust so time is a hassle. christ have to get to the pc before 6 if want online help 8 pm in east coast. 24 hour operation with limited customer service.

If too hard to manage maybe ebay should look at a closing time for listings and reopening in the morning if it can't offer full support whilst operating.. Will be putting this issue of bid cancelation to consumer affairs (protection ) in the morning as it seems outrageous to have a portion of systems those advantageous to the platform working and those not advantageous not working. I unfortunately went through this saga about 4 months ago, ebay said they would fix it , they have not.  

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

An absolute legend of a seller was up at the wee hours and has cancelled my bid. talking with him he too has had this issue. Good one ebay .  and yes i have bid on the right item.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply