Saved Sellers new layout won't hold preferred view

Ebay loves to keep trying to ímprove' itself, as we know.  Today I find the new look page for Saved Sellers.  Instead of the single column, in alphabetical order down the page,   I find two columns in non alphabetical order, side by side .  They are all jumbled up.

At top right is an option feature :  Display by ... date added...or...alphabetically.

I click alphabetically, and they display the side by side names alphabetically progressing down the page.

Each time I look at one Saved Seller's items, click back button to go back to the list, what does it show every single time,  the date added routine !  Every single time.   They set up but produce numerous glitches.

I wonder who is designing these dumbed-down baby-style childishly-coded pages.     But mainly I wish they would fix the glitch that doesn't hold the preference of display-as.  Imagine if you have 50 saved sellers, each time you look at one, click go back, click again display by alphabetically named,  repeat repeat repeat ....   please ebay we all hope you read all our community posts, and fix the bloody mistakes that keep happening.    

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Saved Sellers new layout won't hold preferred view

Tell us what you think - where you complain to eBay and they all have a good laugh. Then they do nothing.

That was the first thing I did about the new Saved Sellers list.  I see I'm not the only one annoyed about the new layout., but I can see complaining has achieved nothing.  Big surprise....not.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Yep, I've been onto them 3 times now and obviously they don't give a rats about what members think, or give credence to their views. As I said previously I've deleted most of my saved sellers, so those sellers are no longer getting their listings viewed by me.

If they try the same thing with "saved searches" (God forbid) they're going to see a major downturn in views of sellers products.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I totally agree. It looks terrible. I preferred one column too, in alphabetical order (the option is there, but  you have to select it every time you visit the page, as others have said), smaller avatars, and the old layout didn't take so long to load.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply