Unable to leave feedback?

Another day, yet another ebay technical bug, glitch, error, problem, waste of time .....

It seems that it is impossible to leave replies to feedback today.

The page isn’t redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Unable to leave feedback?

Reply to feedback often has problems.

Sometimes doing it from the USA site works. ebay.com

image host
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

My account is all over the place.I get the same message yesterday and today, The page isn't redirecting properly,Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.I have cleared the cache and cookies (as advised by e bay and reset my password as advised by e bay) to no avail.I am trying to view my listings and other sellers, they will not open up, I either get the previous message or I keep getting redirected in a loop to my sign in page.I noted the feedback page has a different format from the usual one I used last week.Firefox will not even let me sign in anymore (keep getting the loop back to sign again).Google chrome will let me sign , but will let me do limited actions on my account, I can print out an invoice and send a message but that is about it.I am using a Toshiba laptop, windows 7 and Kaspersky Total Security, all programmes have had any updates completed.I can't list or buy anything on e bay, thinking about putting the account into holiday mode until I can find a fix.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I am unable to leave feedback today.

Using Firefox, Windows 10.   Get this error:

Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again.

Have tried multiple times, on two different PCs.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Have you tried using the browser that comes with Win10?    Edge.

I use Edge and don't have any problems.

Sometimes refreshing with F5 helps.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I've been constantly getting the "Oops. Something went wrong" message for weeks now with three different browsers. Refreshing the page with F5 worked! Good tip!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

A good quick test to see if it is you or them, try opening the site with "in private" incognito" or "private browsing mode" depending on your prefered browser. this will give you a clean browser without cookies, remebered history or cached pages etc and will guide you as to wether it is within your browser or an external issue.

This is heaps better than blindly deleting browser history just to solve a potential refresh problem.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply