Unable to purchase Sendle postage labels

Hi,

I've been unable to purchase Sendle postage labels. I've tried both the Drop Off and Pick Up options and always get the error "Something went wrong and we weren't able to generate the label". There are no issues with the Australia Post address labels... apart from them costing more. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Mark

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Are the parcels going to a Post Office Box, or outside the sendle delivery areas

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Sendle will use the cheapest courier company they can for your parcel (usually Couriers Please or Aramex), with associated problems with delivery.. Bear that in mind and maybe spend a bit extra on postage and use AP, they will deliver Australia -wide with very few problems.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

That's the exact message that comes up when you have the sending address set as a PO Box. Just change the sender's address to a street address to avoid the issue.

Just a word of advice (based on my personal experience)... the best way to use Sendle is to log in to your Dashboard. From the main menu, go to integrations and then select "Fetch Orders"  (obvious orange button). Locate the item you wish to send and select "Send parcel" (orange and white button at the bottom of each unsent item details). This will open the "Send Parcel" page with all relevant details pre-filled. You just need to enter weight and dimensions (or just select satchel if you are using a Sendle satchel). The price will show at the bottom of the page. Once you order the Sendle label and confirm the order, the tracking details will automatically appear on eBay.

Please note: doing it this way is far easier and a bucket load cheaper, too. The only drawback is that the labels take up more than half a page and print on all 4 labels when using a 4-up label sheet, whereas the eBay generated label fits neatly onto the 4-up label sheet without any problems.

I hope that helps.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

A bucket load cheaper for you. I sincerely hope you pass the savings onto your customers, as they are the ones who will be inconvenienced by you using a courier broker rather than AP.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

You're obviously quite clearly confused. Allow me to explain for you. The dictionary definition of inconvenience is; "the state or fact of being troublesome or difficult with regard to one's personal requirements or comfort.".

There is nothing troublesome or difficult about offering a superior service for a lower price.  In fact, using Australia Post is far more inconvenient for me, as it requires driving to another suburb to lodge the item, and it can only be done during business hours - as opposed to simply placing the item on a stool on my patio at any time of day or night. Therefore, the word "inconvenienced" does not apply to anything I had previously posted.

I should also explain to you, since you obviously don't understand how the checkout system works, that the buyers select whatever shipping method they desire. It is them using a shipping service, not me - my role is simply to deliver the goods to the buyer's chosen carrier. If any part of that shipping process causes them any inconvenience at all, it's as a direct result of their own personal choice.

To address your concerns, not that how I conduct my transactions is actually any of your business, I most certainly do pass on the savings to my buyers. 

Hopefully the above explanations assist you in better understanding how online sales operate.

Now, if there's anything else you require assistance with, please don't hesitate to ask.

Enjoy what's left of the weekend 😊 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I suspect I have a lot more experience in online selling than you, but keep your dreams of omnipotence.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Bwahahahahaha... you're clearly delusional.

Somebody asked about printing Sendle labels, and your response is to try (unsuccessfully I must add) picking holes in my listings. What I do, and how I do it is not relevant to this topic, nor is it open to debate.

This may come as a complete shock to you, but nobody on eBay requires your approval for anything they do.

As for your inappropriate dig about my experience in online sales, I couldn't give a rat's about what you think, and I'm not about to be baited into an argument. So you're achieving nothing here but wasting your time.

On top of that, your baseless assumptions couldn't be further from the mark. 

Now stop trying to hijack the OP's thread, and stick to the topic.  End of conversation.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply