Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No images showing in Firefox

I can't see any images at all using eBay on Firefox. The ads load fine, but the home page is mostly blank and searches only show links to images and no imahes. I'm not having issues with any other site.

Item pics not showing on listing page? this is why... I hope an eBay staff will read this and report

This issue (pics not showing in some web browsers) is being reported to eBay all over the world.I have done some digging and found that the error on non-IE (not Microsoft Iinternet Browser) is due to revoked security and most likely an expired securi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Text Defaulting to Arial 14

We are using Seller Hub. 1. We have tried numerous times to set Arial text to size 12. It continually defaults to size 14 once we save. I'm speaking of templates and listing forms. We can use Arial10 or 14, but not 12. I've just noticed this happenin...

Listing views?

have just noticed that quite a lot of my listings are suddenly showing that they have had 0 views some are even showing up as -1 views! I know that these listings have certainly had more views without doubt. A lot of them show 'watchers' - is there a...

Still having major problems with Ebay.com.au

My Hubby, uses Ebay.com he doesn't have any problems!!! I use Ebay.com.auand get all these problems!! Cannot leave feedback?Cannot load free listing, I'm getting charged for them?Cannot open mine or other sellers items??Cannot bid or Buy??PayPal invo...

Proof check box untickable when selling coins

Found I had a template with the "proof" box ticked. Untick the box and saved but then found it still ticked. Chatted with an eBay consultant who tried to save the unticked box himself but found it couldn't be done. He told me he would raise the issue...

Is anyone experiencing problems revising their listings

Hello Is anyone experiencing problems revising their listing. When l bring up revise screen on certain items and press the revise button system doen't revise item it brings up a new screen to create a new listing ( most of the listings have about 4 t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redirected you to many times, ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS,

There seems to be an issue with ebay when you try to view an item it comes up saying "This page isn't working, redirected you to many times, try clearing your cookies"In face most people have done that over and over again fix your site please it's ca...

ebay to many redirects.PNG
  • 39 replies
  • 8 Helpful