Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Turbo Lister Warning Message

When i try to upload items from Turbo Lister the following message crops up:- Error, postage service Standard International Flat Rate P{ostage (51507) isn't available. Item then cannot be uploaded ??? Any ideas

cannot contact paypal

i cannot access my details on paypal.i have tried for hours to get through to them.i am locked out of my account

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Listings

I can't see any of my listings, either active or sold. When I click on 'My Ebay' all I see is a recent purchase and nothing else. Where are my listings? A recent item unsold was still showing in active but 'Ended' and not in unsold. All This has happ...

Unable to contact my buyers

I cannot contact my buyers. If I click the link on the listing page, the message is " The page is not responding" .It's more than 1 week now.Apparently there is a technical issue under investigation from the Technical team.Ebay says that other member...

Font-Face Custom Font Allowed?

Hi there, I am wanting to use @font-face to be able to use a custom font on Ebay. Is it possible to do this? Because I put it in a new listing and clicked the preview and it didnt work, or is it because its in preview that it doesnt work?I know its l...

Putting Your Store on SALE!!!

Hi There, I spent about 1&half hrs yesterday trying to do a SALE EVENT (There's 90 mins of my lfe I wont get back!!!). Used to be easy but yesterday it took aloooong time to figure out the new way of doing it ... then it wouldnt let me at all -start ...