Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unable to leave feedback?

Another day, yet another ebay technical bug, glitch, error, problem, waste of time ..... It seems that it is impossible to leave replies to feedback today. The page isn’t redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the req...

This site is broken beyond repair.

Promotions manager simply does not work at all. Most of the items added to a potential sale end up being Skipped with the reason being provided as "Price".I have been trying to start a markdown sale for over 3 days now of most of my store items but s...

How the HECK am I supposed to use this new way of searching lowest prices on ebay???

I'm quite dissapointed in the new change made to ebay.com.au. I used to be able to search for and item, search by lowest prices, and find the cheapest item that way. BUT NOW it's much harder. Now I search for an item, search by lowest prices, then I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Banner on storefront and listings not showing up on Edge browser

Hi, I am wondering if any has an issue with their store front & listings banner not showing up on Edge browser.It appears perfectly fine on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.It seems to be an Edge thing, but is there any way this can be fixed? Lo...

Photos not loading

Anyone else having issues with the photo loader this morning? Working perfectly last night then this morning, I keep getting error message with every photo. Yes, photos are the correct size.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Flat Rate Standard Airmail postage

In the faint hope that someone in ebay will read this - which they promise they do for Technical Issues - The option in international postage for ordinary airmail envelopes is now missing. It used to be STANDARD INTERNATIONAL FLAT RATE POSTAGE There ...

postage options.JPG
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! eBay and FlyBuys - scam or genuine?

I wasn't sure where to post this - I chose 'Technical Issues' but feel free to move it if moderators feel necessary.This morning I received an email (from eBay) about linking my eBay account to my FlyBuys account. There was a link in the email, but I...

Ebay ROVER in retirement

When replying to a seller (as a buyer) cannot I not get the "Ebay Rover" to work? Does not work in Chrome, Opera or Firefox is it me or the system? Thanks for your help

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unable to print ebay packing slips/invoices message saying it's an UNSAFE site

I've tried printing my packing labels this morning via ebay and get an UNSAFE message pop up and unable to over-ride it. This happens on both Google Chrome and Safari. Come on ebay, please update ALL of your pages to HTTPS coding as we've all been ad...

HTTP ERROR 500

rover.ebay.com.au is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 500 Had this happen for the last week unable to contact ebay tech support anyone else getting the same?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Applying Coupons?

I apllied a coupon to an item I've just purchased. In ebay it was reduced but paypal took the full amount. I've contacted the seller but how does that happen?