Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New feedback

I am still leaving "X" as the feedback comment on the new feedback page because eBay has not bothered to fix the page and save previous comments. Bad enough that I lost all of my previous comments. I am not about to laboriously create a new comment f...

Resolved! Delete usernames from drop down sugn on menu

Can anyone please help? I have a lot of incorrect usernames on the drop down sign on menu (yes from typos!). Can anyone please tell me how to delete them? I'm using Edge. Many thanks.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

popup authentication mediaplex

Is anyone else getting popups from mediaplex, requesting authentication and requiring another login? I just keep hitting the "cancel" button, but this is getting annoying. General research is contradictary. Some say it is Malware, others say it is a ...

Hilux models missing?

What imbecile sets up the list of vehicles and models on eBay?? The Hilux is one of the most popular vehicles in Australia (and the world, if it comes to that - yet I try to find my 2002-2004 2.7L RWD Hilux listed when I'm looking for parts - and acc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBat start page

When I sign in to my eBay account up my start page is eBay Australia purchase page.When my wife signs in to her ebay account her start page is her my eBay account summary page.How do I change the startup page for my eBay?

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

message being sent to my buyers saying they havent paid

Can anyone help meI am having an issue with my buyers reciveing the following message straight under their order confirmation that includes their paypal payment details. It says the seller has a messag and reads this;This item has not been paid for. ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful