Technical Issues
When you experience a technical issue on eBay, we want to know. The eBay team will reguarly check this board for reported issues.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Watchers arem't showing up when page fully loads

Just noticed that folks who are watching our listings aren't showing up in the individual page listings..wonder if anyone else is having the same issue? the watchers show up in the active selling page (where all listings are shown) using the most up ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller stars - increasing with no sales

Hi Community!! I haven't sold anything in a long time but my Postage and Handling stars keep increasing. Today it shows 27 and my other stars are showing nothing because there are fewer than 10 ratings. Might anyone be able to shed some light on this...

Error code 70164

On 29th December, when I clicked pay now on a purchase, I got this message in red: "The sellers can't accept payment right now. Contact them for help. Error Code 70164. " I tried repeatedly to pay but only got the same error code. Numerous emails to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

proof of return costs

i cannot find a way to attach photos of a returned item freight docket to show proof to Ebay that this is the freight i was charged. they expect it to be visible to them but because the item is already back in the sellers hands they have closed the c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Cant submit a refund request.

I purchased some Singway 100w voltage converters back in October 2016. They weren't used until Dec 2016 thru Feb 2016 then not used again until Dec 2017. They have all failed by the time I used them again in Dec 2017. Some even melted. This is a high...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay and Edge

I'm having problems with ebay loading properly on Edge. Any advice? TIA.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay soooooo slow

Is anyone else having trouble trying to get ebay to load properly? Having problems on Edge, Chrome & Firefox. Messages especially are a nightmare.

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful