cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to use

mortgagefund123
Community Member

cannot use ebay options like newest first or and other options must be a fault with ebay please fix soon

i am unable to use the site or purchase anything with out it being fixed

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to

Hi, mortgagefund123,

Note: you're not contacting eBay by posting on these boards. They are public forums on which any eBay member can post, and the responders are, like you, fellow eBay members who give voluntary helpful advice and information. (The standard of help is usually well above the type of cut-and-paste help provided by eBay customer service.)

eBay are tinkering with the site again, so it's possible that the issues you're experiencing are due to the tinkering.

Alternatively, if you're using Internet Explorer as your web browser, try using Firefox or Chrome instead. IE is the poorest browser in terms of rendering eBay pages / code correctly.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Re: cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you tried the usual - clearing cookies and cache.

Another browser, maybe.    IE is no good for ebay.  They no longer support it.

All up to date with updates for your browser?

If all else fails

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Hi Having same Problem

Can't Sort Items By Price, Time Ending ETC

This seems to be a Problem with Ebay

Any one having the same Issues

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Other members reporting the same issue.

Looks like an eBay glitch.

image host
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Unfortunately, it seems it's a case of "I can't get no sortisfaction".

(Lack of coffee is causing me to produce bad puns.)

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

The system has not worked for me since last Sunday.

Verry annoying when you are looking at several hundred items and want to dort them by price.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

same issues for me, however when search within store or some one's private listing, those function all working fine

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

Same here. Just came to look for some stuff that's time sensitive and ebay search not functioning. Hope it is fixed soon. Can't buy until then.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Yep same for me too, tried clearing Cache and using another Browser ,but still the same happeningSmiley Sad

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply