cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to use

mortgagefund123
Community Member

cannot use ebay options like newest first or and other options must be a fault with ebay please fix soon

i am unable to use the site or purchase anything with out it being fixed

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to

It works for me in Chrome, but not Firefox.

Both browsers up to date.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Re: cant sort items by price, or newest first or choose any options what is going on I am unable to

davros_who, you're right - the functionality in Chrome is still there.

drwhosmiley.gif

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Problem is still here as of 09:06 WED 20 June. No sign ebay is going to fix the problem any time soon. Situation normal.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

Has any one reported this problem to Ebay

I Cant seen to be able contact them

Can't Sort Items By Price, Time Ending ETC

This seems to be a Problem with Ebay

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

eBay will not care unless it's affecting their profits, unfortunately. There is no way to get in touch with technical support directly; the only contact details are for eBay customer service, who - if you tell them there's a site coding problem which prevents sorting items by price, time ending, etc., - may tell you that they'll inform the Technical Department, or that the Technical Department is aware of the problem and working on it, or that no one else has reported this issue, or that they'll escalate the problem with the Technical Department.  All of those replies can be classed under one term: "soothing down the customer AKA getting the customer off the phone as quickly as possible with a placebo reply".

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Also know as

The BS solution 

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply