deleting ended/sold items from My ebay Watch list results in page going to active saved listings

a new issue has occured in My Ebay Watch List, each morning I delete sold items from the Watch List to make room for more saved listings, when deleting one or more items results in the page disappearing from view and it re-opens in the Active Listings in My Ebay Watch List.

This is fine if I have deleted all the sold items but when doing them singly, the page disappears each time and the Active Listings page comes into view,

This is very annoying as the My Ebay Watch List has new content from Ebay and it delays the loading of the page, to do simple "housework" as I call it can be frustrating and time consuming, this did not happen before.

Why do ebay make these changes to the format of My Ebay that result in more time consuming actions on my behalf resulting in an unhappy experience.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

deleting ended/sold items from My ebay Watch list results in page going to active saved listings

imastawka
Honored Contributor

It's been happening for a few weeks now.

I know it's annoying, but the only way I work around it, is to hit the back button,

once it sends you back to the top of the page.

That takes you back to the ended items.

Maybe someone else has an idea how to work around it?

If your watch list is taking too long to load, download an adblocker for your browser.

That should fix the slow loading.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Don't use the tick boxes at the side.

If you go to the listing that you want to remove and put the mouse pointer on it there is a Delete item

function under it,(just use that).

This way only the item is removed but the page stays the same,(there is also an add note under the listing).

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

thank you, you have shown me it is not just happening to me.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

thanks for your suggestions, I will just get cranky at Ebay every day for making my buying experience poor
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

oh-hello-smiley-emoticon.gifHi.   I came back to say, that if you tick the boxes at the side you can delete                        them all in one go.

But Tazz seems to have other ideas.   

Who knows anymore?    embarrassed.gif

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

thanks, it happens when ticking boxes singly or multiple and using delete link under listing or delete button top of page, a real nuisance, especially saving re-listed items
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I just deleted 5 of mine using the box tick and then delete all button at the top of the page.

Worked a treat for me.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

just tried same (delete 5) after checking boxes & using delete button top part of page, same problem/issue for me, will empty my cache and try again tomorrow,

all the best
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply