every time I use ebay now it takes ages to load and said there is a script running to long

every time i go to use ebay itakes ages to load and saids there a script running too long probly one of the adds  . ebay should fix it . it makes it very frustrating to use .

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

every time I use ebay now it takes ages to load and said there is a script running to long

Same thing happened to me this morning. Ebay appear to be experiencing major technical problems at the moment with sellers listings dissapearing. ....No sales for me for 36 hours now, although I had good sales last week and expected a drop if past experience is anything to go by.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Many glitches being reported by a lot of members over the last few days.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It has been happening for a couple of months now for me. Screen just freezes and nothing will load.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Do you have an adblocker for your browser installed?

And cleared cookies and cache?

This seems to fix most problems.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@herbielux wrote:
It has been happening for a couple of months now for me. Screen just freezes and nothing will load.

Have you done a a defragment of your drives,(your computer drives stores info on to your drive/s and they may

become "cluttered" as in files could be all over the place so they may need to searched for from different

sections).

By defragmenting your drive you put the files together and save time for when those files are searched for,(mine

are set to defrag weekly so it can't become a problem).

On older PC's especially it can become a real problem,(I once cleared Cookies and Cache on a mates PC

as his start speed was really slow and he had lots of "freezes").

Clearing the Cookies and Cache,(it took over an hour as he had never cleared any files),it  did improve it but I

decided to also Defrag it and that sped it up further to where he could use it similar to when he first got it and it

stopped the "freezing").

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply