"Return Item" not working

I bought an item that is locked to a supplier. I want to return it, but the "return item" process is not working, I get the "it's not you it's us" page. I was told by your tech support to clear history and cache which I've done, I even tried a different web browser, but I get the same message. VERY FRUSTRATING.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: "Return Item" not working

Have you spoken to the seller ?

Not sure why it is not working, but if there is a problem with an item you may be able to approach the seller to see if they can assist you first.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

If it's the seller you left a negative for, I doubt they will be helpful.

Open an case for Item not as Described 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Do as Stawks said and open a dispute for not as described. You only have 30 days from the last ETA to do so. If the seller wants it back, they have to pay the postage to get it back.

I would also be getting onto eBay and getting the feedback they left for you removed, as it's a violation of eBay policy to leave a false positive feedback, plus they have disguised a foul word so the bots wouldn't detect it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

thats right
normally they go in immediately
somethings wrong with this one
i couldnt care less if i sold this or not
i actually forgot all about this
cancel paypal
and start again with my bank details or forget it   YES I WILL   when the $$ goes in
yes   i refuse 2 deal with those rip-off cheating **bleep**s
funds from sales goes into my linked bank account

STILL NOTHING IN MY ACCOUNT ????????????????

yes its on hold in my mothers account
dont no why
anyhoo i sent it this morn
tracking no is R254131000722278

These are the responses when I asked for a tracking number after purchasing via Paypal.

It's extremely unlikely given the senders attitude that he will take it back voluntarily.

I've tried to use the "return an item" function but keep getting the same error message. Cleared history, cleared cache, used a different browser, tried the eBay app on my phone.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply