item not received- no way to open case

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: item not received- no way to open case

You will not be able tp open a case until AFTER the due date. It is currently still the due date, try again tomorrow. Alternatively you could give Fastway a nudge, they may not realise it has fallen down behind the couch :

https://help.aramex.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new?label_no=2x0011223506

Or you could send a message to the seller that the parcel has not moved at all and could they please chase it up.

Both of these options are available to you as soon as you notice a problem i.e. before you can technically open a case and it is considered polite to communicate with the seller before opening a case.

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Oh dear, it's a Chinese registered seller (look at their feedback).

Their feedback rating is poor so if you do need to open a dispute DO NOT close it until you are completely happy with the result - once you close a dispute you CANNOT reopen it.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Why on earth would you be trying to open a case before the eta is even over?

You are experienced enough to know the eta is a best case guess invented by eBay

You don't get to open a case before the date is even over

Given you chose to buy from such a dodgy seller in the first place, you can hardly expect the item to arrive early (if it arrives at all)

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Your item is coming from China, not "Melbourne". Chinese sellers are notorious for generating shipping labels in Australia, so it looks like the product has been sent. Rarely are there updates before they hit the country. The generally have a middle man in Aus that can generate the label on their behalf.

Give it a few days and then open a dispute. DO NOT close the dispute because the seller says they can't refund while a dispute is open. That is BS. DO NOT accept an offer of them resending the item. They won't resend and it gives them enough time for any chance of a dispute to time out.

In future, check where your seller is located by looking at their feedback page. If it says the seller is registered in China, there's a better than even chance the item is coming from China.

Buy Australian.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

how do they generate shipping lables in Au from overseas ?

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

@gemmababe2001 wrote:

how do they generate shipping lables in Au from overseas ?

They might have a relative living here which can do it for them. Or, they can us a VPN that shows they are in Australia and do it that way. I haven't checked, but possibly going to the AP or courier website directly, they may be able to do it that way if they use an Australian address. 

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

eBay China gives Chinese sellers the option to use logistics partners that make it very easy for them to send to Australia.

Part of that includes the ability to generate the Australian shipping labels. To the best of my knowledge, it can be either AP or couriers. The logistics company partnership offers every amenity.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

U Bot U

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

I may be a bard, but not a bot.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply