Can a seller have you put on a power seller blacklist so you can't buy from over seas?

Can a power seller have you put on a power seller blacklist list to prevent you from buying from all power sellers? So you can only buy from Australia. Is there such a List? The reason for this is, I was sold a cable x2 shown as high quality suitable for samsung in the pic, but was sent cheap poor quality black ones, total cost was just over $5.00 AU and not worth the time, cost, or effort, to return them. I told the seller it would be reflected in his feedback, that's when I got the Threat! Any info would be very helpful Cheers, Glen
View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Any seller can put you on their blocked bidders list whether they are power sellers or not.

There is a Power Sellers board where they would be able to suggest that other power sellers should block you but it it not a list particularly for power sellers.

Why would you even bother to tell a seller yoiu were going to give them bad feedback?  Of course they are going to retaliate and block you.