why haven't I received my iten yet I'm getting really annoyed with this problem the seller hasn't c

why havent i recieved my item i paid for  the seller hasnt replyed to my  request only to say sorry  this is not good enoughestimated delivery was for the 3rd of june its now the 13th of june im not happy at allif the item isnt here on tuesday i wont my money back please  thank you cheryl toth

View Entire Topic
lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

There have only been 5 business days since the estimated delivery day......that is not very long, bearing in mind how inaccurate ebay is in their estimates.

How long does the seller have as a handling time and when was the item posted?  Where is it coming from and where is it to be delivered?

I paid a seller in Adelaide for some items on Friday night and the ebay estimate is for delivery on Tuesday or Wednesday.   In view of the fact that her PO is not open on Saturdays, my parcel will only be posted on Tuesday....I will be delighted if it arrives by Friday.  My parcels regularly take 4 days from Adelaide and I consider that very good.   There is no way I woud hold a seller to the ridiculous delivery estimates that ebay give.